National Network Infrastructure Planning and Operational Execution
- Established National Network Topology Plan and Local Access Network Plan providing first true nationwide wireless service platform.
- Deployed Cell Site and Switch Site templates, Methods and Procedures (M&P’s), innovative Power Protection Cabinet for site preparation in advance of BTS availability, True Single Point Grounding configuration and integrated Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) protection technology.
- Provided topology planning, engineering, launch and operational optimization for a fully redundant underground OSSC/OSSN supporting wireless national network.
- Managed the development of the first Wireless Signaling Control Point (WSCP) for the wireless industry.
- Launched hardened and directed the Network Management Control Center (NMCC): Disaster Preparedness Planning (DPP), Change Management Control (CMC), Network Operations Control Center (NOCC), and OSSC/OSSN for surveillance, control and billing and supported integrated software load process with on-site Lab team.
- Developed and integrated trouble ticketing system supporting multiple technologies and OEM’s.
Network Deployment and Operational Launch for Covad Communications
- Hired and Trained Market Operations Team followed by National TAC Team – Directed Bi-Coastal TAC (San Jose & Manassas) functions 24×7.
- 110 Nodes with 4 Hub Broadband regional optical infrastructure across Maryland, Virginia and WDC
- Developed trouble ticketing system and managed diagnostic trouble resolution tool development
Business Development and Product Evolution for New Start-up
- Increased annual revenue from $2.5M to $73M in five (5) years for a telecom equipment vendor.
- Added all four (4) tier 1 wireless carriers as customers for diversified revenue stream, as well as tier 2 carriers and OEM’s.
- Managed product evolution of innovative modular site enclosure solutions for multiple applications: Power systems and Batteries, MCPA / SCPA, multiple vendor indoor BTS units in generic outdoor cabinets, Site monitoring and controls, TVSS and grounding, etc.