Telecom Business Development and New Technology Implementation Professional – Core Deliverables
- New Revenue Growth
- New Account Growth
- Relationship Growth for Key Clients
- Strategic Plan Development
- Competitive analysis
- Market segment inventory
- Program / Project Management
- Product Development & Implementation
- HW/SW/SaaS Training & Implementation
- Systems Development & Integration
- P&L, Budget, Cost & Internal Controls
- DAS, Small Cell and Microwave
- Operations & Financial Analysis
- Network – Planning, Mgmt, Engineering
- Business & Market Development
- Contracts & Master Service Agreements
Proven new revenue and account management skill set focused on next generation technology – Operations, Planning, Site Deployment, New Product Development and Software Solutions.
- Established multiple tier 1 national network carrier contracts for next generation products and services.
- Managed $63M+/yr Wireless Business Unit for new technology national deployment team.
Telecommunications Leadership – excellent architectural, technical and business requirement execution in planning, engineering & operating national networks.
- Created first fiber optic splicing/testing technician certification training program for Sprint Local Telecommunication.
- Established 110 central office/4 Hub broadband regional optical infrastructure for COVAD servicing Maryland, DC, Virginia.
- Launched 24X7, COVAD Technical Assistance Center, supporting 180,000+ end users and 300+ partners.
- Evolved trouble ticketing system and managed diagnostic tool development for Covad Communications.
- Established National Network Topology Plan and Local Access Network Plan for Sprint PCS
- Launched & Integrated 134+ markets (56 switches and over 5,300 cells) into a single National Network Management Control Center; NOCC, NTAC, CMC, DPP, and OSSC/OSSN – Managed over 250 people 24/7 for Sprint PCS
Demonstrated Sales success in planning and launching new technology applications.
- Created modular site solution and then trained Tier 1 Carrier Equipment Engineers and Contractors to deploy new outdoor cabinets, power/battery systems, ancillary equipment, active and passive.
Experienced in new technology deployment, vendor management, contract negotiations, program management and strategic planning. Mature budget management P&L focus with results driven disciplines.
BS in Management, Tusculum University, Greenville, TN. 1994
CLAIREVOYANT CONSULTING, LLC January 2008 – Present
Project based consulting focused on providing subject matter expertise on next generation solutions. New revenue “hunter” focused on delivering incremental business growth. Project Samples:
- Next generation DAS and small cell technology applications.
- Business Development and technical training for microwave backhaul with focus on small cell applications. Provided technical training real time application solution development.
- Business Development for innovative new telecom equipment company: Macro, DAS, Small Cell, AC and DC Power, racks, cabinets and integrated solutions.
- Operations Director for Southeast states (GA, SC, NC, TN. AL), directed tower crews supporting all wireless carriers and OEM’s within the five state market, installing next generation macro, small cell, DAS and microwave backhaul technology deployment. P&L responsibility, hiring, training, equipping and supporting business development.
- Nationwide Distribution Wireless Industry Technology focal point for key carrier and OEM accounts: AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and many others.
System Integration Solutions Director June 2007 – Dec 2008
Provided product development and account relationship leadership across multiple telecommunications accounts. Served as the single point of contact National Account Director for AT&T Mobility (Lab, Wireless, and Wire line divisions). Experienced winning AT&T Mobility Reverse Auctions and multiple year contracts.
Director Wireless Industry Solutions May 2002 – May 2007
Managed national team servicing Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Nokia, Powerwave, Andrew, Hitachi, ADC, and other customers within the wireless industry. Built annual revenue from $2M to an excess of $63M. Successful winning AT&T Mobility Reverse Auctions and multiple year contracts.
VP Operations August 2000 – March 2002
Installed and operated Lucent Wavestar optical switching platform in eleven major US metro markets, providing optical interconnection services between major national network service providers.
Director, Technical Assistance Center Dec 1999 – August 2000
Broadband/Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) national service platform: Insure optimum trouble ticket resolution MTTR, develop next generation trouble ticketing system and diagnostic tools for internal and external utilization.
Regional Vice President, Operations Sept 1998 – Dec 1999
Regional network logistics planning, integration with national network architecture, installation and maintenance of central office equipment and interconnection. Installation and Repair of enduser service, dispatch and installation work order management, ILEC Relations management and issue resolution.
SPRINT NATIONAL INTEGRATED SERVICES (NIS)
Director, Program Management April 1998 – Sept 1998
Integrated On-demand Network (ION): Integrated Voice (local and long distance), Video, Data, IP over an ATM to the customer premise network. End to End Design Review, Risk Assessment, Quality Assurance / Operational Readiness Assessment, Ensure On-Time delivery of Core Network, ION technology and Access, Participate in advanced applications/ next generation ION planning.
Director, Network Management Nov 1996 – March 1998
Network Operation Control Center, Network Technical Assistance Center, Change Management Control, Operations System Support Center, Network Support Team (market/service launch program mgmt) and the National Status Center functions.
Hired and directed 132 employees; launched 134+ markets within 2 days of initial launch date, annual Budget $15+ million.
Director, Planning and Operations Integration Oct 1995 – Nov 1996
National Network Topology Planning, Wireless technology selection, RAD/Rasp or CMI/HIC small cell deployment, Local Access Planning, Switch and Cell Site templates, SS7 – Signaling, Backhaul, NXX Number management, Local Number Portability, E&O M&P’s.
Please Note: References only available after initial discussion confirming mutually beneficial interest.